Oldie but a goodie I never posted!
Shot by Retro Dolly Photography in Ireland last Summer.
Model/MUA: Deanna Deadly
Stockings are vintage.
LIKE me on FB at: www.facebook.com/modeldeannadeadly
Follow me on instagram at: www.instagram.com/deannadeadly
My Wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/184OHKLZVM2PD
Buy my stickers and polaroids at: deannadeadly.bigcartel.com
PHOTO: Ralph Mckeon, June 2013 in Dublin, Ireland.
MUA: Suz Bogan
Model: Deanna Deadly
Find more of me at:
You can buy my one of a kind polaroids and stickers at: deannadeadly.bigcartel.com
My wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/184OHKLZVM2PD
I’m moving from Gainesville, Florida to San Francisco, California to pursue my dream career as a model and photographer. Eventually I want to open a studio with my fiance.
Unfortunately cross-country moves are expensive. I’ll be working my way across the country to help with funding, but once I get out there I’ll need to buy new furniture and a new bed that’s better for my back (since my current once sets off my Fibromyalgia), any help you can give me with the move would be greatly appreciated and I would love you forever!
And if you donate, there’s rewards involved!
Any help is appreciated. <3
Huge thank you to anyone that’s helped out so far! I just wanted to repost this in case anyone missed it. I’m trying to follow my dream, and anything you can do, no matter how small, would mean so much to me.
My move is a little less than a month away, and I’m still raising money to help with the costs of moving. I’ve budgeted well for the move, but it relies heavily on my tour, and unfortunately there are a lot of things than can go wrong (photographers cancelling or flaking, car problems, etc.) that I can’t plan for, so I’m trying to make sure that nothing can derail me dream. :)And moving to San Francisco means more awesome photos from me, so any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated. <3
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.